Festivals in Hungary
If you like music, I recommend you to visit a festival in Hungary . If you wish, I can send you the detailed festivalprograms, I will arrange tickets, book your hotel, restaurants and organise your private city tours and excursions.
The most important permanent festivals in Hungary are as follows:
- The Springfestival in Budapest has more than a 30 year tradition with concerts, operas, operettas and dances at the end of March every year.
- The Wagner Days in Budapest in June.
- The Operafestival in Miskolc is at the beginning of June.
- The Open-air Festival in Szeged with operas, operettas, rockoperas, concerts in July.
- The Harpfestival and the Liszt Festival are special events in October. They take place at the Royal Palace, in Gödöllő, 30 Km from Budapest.
There are also other interesting cultural- and musicprograms in Hungary which can be organised with city tours and circular tours, as well.